Belarus imposed temporary restrictions on Ukrainian pork imports from Ivano-Frankovsk region
Belarus has introduced temporary ban on pork imports from Ivano-Frankovsk region due to the African Swine Fever (ASF) disease.
This is evidenced by the relevant decision posted on the website of the Department of Veterinary and Food Supervision of the Ministry of Agriculture.
"According to the World Animal Health Organization (OIE), cases of the African swine fever disease of susceptible animal species have been recorded in the Ivano-Frankivsk region of Ukraine," the department said.
In this regard, from September 10, 2020 Belarus imposed restrictions on imports of:
- live pigs, zoo and circus animals of susceptible animal species, boar sperm and pig embryos;
- pork meat (including wild boar meat) and other food pig raw materials, as well as their processed products;
- leather, hornbeam, intestinal raw materials and bristles;
- hunting trophies obtained from animals of susceptible species;
- feed and feed additives of animal origin, including from poultry and fish and other products.
last CIS news
May 31, 2023, 4:43 PM
May 17, 2023, 2:06 PM
Apr 14, 2023, 4:19 PM
Apr 12, 2023, 10:10 PM
Mar 27, 2023, 8:02 PM
Feb 28, 2023, 4:07 PM
Feb 10, 2023, 2:19 PM
Jan 16, 2023, 9:02 PM
Jan 13, 2023, 8:18 PM