FSIS updated the Export Library for China
On March 21 FSIS updated the Export Library for China to reflect market access changes negotiated in the U.S.-China “Phase One” trade agreement.
Key provisions include:
Pork and pork products
- Effective March 17, 2020, pork and pork products slaughtered, further processed, and certified in facilities added to the GACC website are eligible to export;
- Those facilities that have been exporting raw pork products and pork fat under HS code 020910 prior to March 17, 2020 may continue to export eligible product on inventory produced prior to March 17, 2020;
Additional information on product eligibility and documentation:
- Products not eligible for export to China are outlined in the Eligible/Ineligible Products section.
- For trimmings, China has agreed to accept the product provided trimmings are labeled as “pieces.” For example, “beef pieces” or “pork pieces.”
- FSIS added the approved plant lists for beef and pork (which include further processors and cold storages for each species) to the “Plants Eligible to Export” section under subsection B. Please check your establishment listing to ensure it is accurate.
- FSIS will provide GACC an updated establishment list monthly. If your company wants to add an establishment to the approved plant list or needs to edit its listing, you must fill out an FSIS Form 9080-3 electronically via the FSIS Public Health Information System (PHIS).
- For all certificate numbers issued to establishments exporting beef, pork, and poultry products, industry must ensure the container number, along with the seal number and port of entry, are included on FSIS Form 9060-5 in the “Remarks” section.
Nov 30, 2023, 6:29 PM
Nov 29, 2023, 5:29 PM
Nov 21, 2023, 10:25 AM
Nov 16, 2023, 10:58 AM
Nov 6, 2023, 10:24 PM
Nov 1, 2023, 4:25 PM
Oct 26, 2023, 10:52 AM
Oct 20, 2023, 1:14 PM
Oct 18, 2023, 1:26 PM
Oct 9, 2023, 6:26 PM