American Pork Cushion Roll With Mushrooms And Cream Cheese
Prep Time: 2 hours
American Pork Boston Butt 800 g
salt 10 g
ground black pepper 3 g
mushrooms 70 g
red onion 40 g
vegetable oil 50 g
salt 2 g
black pepper 1 g
cream cheese 200 g
1.With a sharp knife, make diagonal shallow diagonal cuts on a piece of pork shoulder, this is also called carving.
2. Rub a piece of pork shoulder with salt and pepper on all sides.
3. Heat the saucepan, cut the red onion into half rings and fry in vegetable oil. Add coarsely chopped mushrooms, salt and pepper and fry until brown. Transfer to a deep bowl and add cream cheese. Mix thoroughly.
4. Put the resulting filling on the pork shoulder and wrap it in a roll, tie it several times with a rope. Fry in a pan until crisp, adding a couple of cloves of garlic and a sprig of rosemary to the pan.
5. Wrap the fried roll in parchment paper and a double layer of foil. Bake for 1 hour 40 minutes at 180°C.
6. Remove the roll from the oven, unroll and cut into portions. Serve on cushion of green peas cream puree with pickled cauliflower. Garnish the dish with a sprig of rosemary.