American Pork Sliced in Pepper Marinade
Prep Time: 30 minutes
300 g American Pork Boston Butt
50 g pepper paste
10 g soy sauce
15 g sesame seed oil
10 g garlic
10 g brown sugar
100 ml sparkling water
30 g bok choy Chinese cabbage
50 g oyster mushrooms
50 g carrot
30 g bulb onion
1. Cut American pork butt into thin pieces.
2. Combine ingredients for marinade and mix them in blender.
3. Place pork in marinade, cover with food plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator over 5-7 hours at +5°C.
4. Thinly cut onions, carrots and mushrooms, brown them in a pan over a high heat along with bok choy cabbage leaves.
5. Remove the pork from the marinade and sauté in a pan with little oil for 5 minutes and garnish with vegetables.
Courtesy of Yevgeniy Nazirov (Chef John)