Instant Pot Grilled Ribs
Prep Time: 55 minutes
1.81 kilograms pork loin back ribs (membrane removed)
23 grams all-purpose barbecue rub
118 ml vegetable broth
canola oil (or vegetable oil as needed)
1. For the loin back ribs: season ribs with all-purpose barbecue rub.
2. Place trivet in Instant Pot, add seasoned ribs and vegetable broth.
3. Close lid with pressure vent closed, set to meat/stew. Let cook 25 minutes, turn off and then allow pressure to naturally release.
4. Prep and preheat grill to medium-high heat for direct cooking.
5. Once naturally released, open Instant Pot lid and remove ribs to a tray.
6. Oil grill gates and place ribs on grill, meat side down. Brush with barbecue sauce, flip and brush other side with sauce, close grill and cook 7-8 minutes until lacquered and slightly charred.
7. To serve: remove ribs from grill and slice into portions.
Courtesy of the National Pork Board, Des Moines, Iowa.