Spicey pork riblets in soy paste glaze Samyang
Prep Time: 100 minutes
american pork riblets 300 g
onion 100 g
garlic 30 g
corn starch 50 g
ginger grated 20 g
salt 7 g
pepper 3 g
soy sauce 30 g
sesame seed oil 30 g
rice wine 30 g
soy paste Samyang 30 g
oil 30 g
brawn sugar 10 g
sesame seeds 50 g
1. Mix ingredients for marinade in the container with the riblets, cover with food plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours.
2. Slice onion and garlic, roll them in corn starch, fry onions and garlic in a pan in boiling oil until brown crust appears.
3. Remove riblets from the marinade and fry them in a pan on both sides. Place fried riblets in a baking tray, having previously covered the bottom with aluminum foil. Cover the tray with foil on top and bake in the oven at 180°C for 50-60 minutes.
4. Grind fried onion and garlic together, add brown sugar, sesame seeds, soy paste and oil, mix all components.
5. Brush top part of baked riblets with mixture, and roast riblets uncovered with foil in the oven for 10 minutes at 200°C.
6. Serve with fresh tomatoes and green pepper.
Courtesy of Yevgeniy Nazirov (Chef John)