American Pork Belly Steak
Prep Time: 50 minutes
1kg Chiiled whole pork belly
1 pc Corn
8 cloves Garlic
5 pcs Mushrooms
5 pcs Cherry Tomatoes
2 stalks Thyme
0.8 tbsp Salt
3 tbsp Sugar
1. Cut the mushrooms in half.
2. Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
3. Cut off the stems of garlic.
4. Corn is cut into quarters.
5. Put the cuts on the top and bottom of the whole pork belly. Tip: The more sheaths you put in, the shorter the cooking time of the meat.
6. Make the whole pork belly seasoning. Add salt (0.8), sugar (3), and pepper, and mix with finely shredded thyme.
7. Toss the whole pork belly seasoning evenly over the trimmed whole pork belly.
8. Bake for 30 minutes in an air fryer preheated to 180℃.
9. Add the trimmed vegetables and bake at 200℃ for 15 minutes.