Hot Chili and Ginger Glazed Pork Chop
Prep Time: 35 minutes
4 cloves garlic (minced)
3 green onions (sliced)
1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
3 tablespoons canola oil
2 pounds pork chops
2 tablespoons coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
3 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons hot chili sauce
1 small lime (juiced, about 1 tbsp.)
1 inch fresh ginger (minced)
1. Add all the marinade ingredients (4 cloves garlic, 3 green onions, 1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes, 1 tsp. salt, 1 tsp. black pepper, 3 Tbsp. canola oil, 2 Tbsp. coconut aminos (or soy sauce)) into a zip bag with your pork chops and make sure you cover them completely.
2. Transfer the bag to the fridge and marinate for at least 30 min.
3. Turn on your grill and heat up to 450-500 degrees.
4. Grill your chops for 5-8 minutes on each side or until their internal temperature is 145 degrees.
5. Let the chops rest for about 3 minutes.
6. Serve with the glaze (3 Tbsp. honey, 1-2 Tbsp. hot chili sauce, juice of 1 lime, and 1 in. of ginger) and enjoy!
Courtesy of the National Pork Board, Des Moines, Iowa.